Saturday, July 18, 2015

It's hot out there!

We are now entering the third week of weather of 30 degrees Celsius or more. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining all too much, but the weather did nothing for my sewing mojo. But this morning I thought that I need a new makeup pouch. And this afternoon, it was finished:


It's made out of scraps, Kona white and black linen. The color combination was selected because of the inside fabric:


I've had this piece of waxed cotton for a while and planned to use it for a pouch.


The other side is just leftover scraps. I'm super happy with it and it felt good to sew something just for myself.

Have a nice weekend!



6 comments:

  1. Looks really awesome- a nice, useful project for a hot sewing day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das Täschchen ist sehr hübsch!
    LG
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die könnte ich ja wohl 1:1 nachbauen. Total schick. Welch geniale Idee, da Panele zum Austesten von neuen Blöcken und Techniken einzubauen. Sehr schön geworden. Die Farbkombi gefällt auch sehr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die könnte ich ja wohl 1:1 nachbauen. Total schick. Welch geniale Idee, da Panele zum Austesten von neuen Blöcken und Techniken einzubauen. Sehr schön geworden. Die Farbkombi gefällt auch sehr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die könnte ich ja wohl 1:1 nachbauen. Total schick. Welch geniale Idee, da Panele zum Austesten von neuen Blöcken und Techniken einzubauen. Sehr schön geworden. Die Farbkombi gefällt auch sehr.

    ReplyDelete