Sunday, May 24, 2015

A severe case of HSTs

It's a long holiday weekend, we are taking it easy and I got some time to sew. I made great progress on my HST sampler quilt, the top is done!


This will probably be a charity quilt.  At the end of June, my son's school will have a raffle at their annual summer party, and I promised to donate a quilt. All the money generated from this raffle will go to a school in Peru. I'm writing that this will probably be my donation because I also have another top in the works and haven't decided which one to donate yet. We'll see, maybe it will be both if I manage to finish them in time.


I have no idea how to quilt this one yet, hopefully inspiration strikes soon...


Wishing everyone a nice long weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Der neue Quilt gefällt mir gut, er ist fröhlich bunt und eigentlich ganz simpel zu nähen. Deine Nähte sind perfekt, man sieht dass Du weisst was Du tust.
    LG
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, der sieht ja sehr schön aus! Da wird sich jemand sehr drüber freuen!

    ReplyDelete