Tuesday, December 2, 2014

24/2014: Sleeping bags galore!

The other day, I was doing homework when a friend dropped by my place. She spotted my sleeping bag pouch (pattern by the super talented Aylin) on the table and instantly liked it. Since she is also going to school again (French class, just like me), I decided to make her one as well. And since this is a really good friend, she got the royal treatment: Hand-stitched hexagons and Denyse Schmidt fabric!



I gave it to her last Sunday, and luckily she really liked it!



Since I was on a roll, I made some more as teacher's gifts.



Hopefully one of them likes cats...

4 comments:

  1. :) Danke, meine Liebe. Die Hexie-Version ist doch die Beste, oder? Wunderschön!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute pouch.Love your fabric choice.The hexies one is my best fav.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great pattern. These are all gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete