Wednesday, October 15, 2014

WIP Wednesday: Medallion time!

I can't remember the last time I did a WIP Wednesday post, so I guess it's about time! After finishing all my bee blocks for this month already, I was sitting at my sewing table on Sunday and kind of did not know what to make. When I looked around my room, I spotted the Botanics fat quarter stack and the Mariner's Compass block I made in the Spring. And the words "medallion quilt" kept repeating in my head...


This will be a total no deadline, no strings attached project. I'll make up my mind about the borders along the way. So even though there is a compass in the middle, I have no clue where this one will end up. I'll just keep on adding borders until I run out of fabric.

Linking up with Lee from freshly pieced for WIP Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. Your medaillon looks wonderful Kerstin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting from freshly pieced. Love those sharp corners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kerstin! Visiting from freshly pieced. your medallion looks lovely. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your medallion, Kerstin! Thanks for sharing it :) On my medallion, I decided to stop right about where you are and made it a wall hanging. Looking forward to seeing the final product!

    ReplyDelete