Monday, October 6, 2014

21&22/2014: Scout meets Monday Makers

You might have noticed that blogposts about finished objects are numbered. I had this idea at the beginning of the year to keep track of how much I actually finish in a year. So far, so good. But then it kind of sucks when you type in the number 22 and realize it's already October! And somehow, it does not seem so much anymore...

Oh well, enough self-pity. In a last effort to hold on to summer, I made two shirts. Two Scout Woven Tees, to be precise. The first one was with cheap fabric to test the fit, and the second was made with precious Nani Iro.

I have to work on my selfie skills...


If you haven't tried this pattern yet and are looking for an easy first project in garment sewing, then this one it is. Seriously, I managed to finish the second one in about two hours.

There's more sewing at the Monday Makers, go and check it out!

3 comments:

  1. I love that Nani Iro fabric, it is so cool. Your t-shirts look great. I have that pattern but never got round to making it. You make me think I should get on with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great on the finishes! It's at least double of what I've been able to achieve!

    ReplyDelete