Tuesday, July 15, 2014

17/2014: Lacing up my shoes...

Hi there. I'm still alive, but I have neglected this little space. Life just took over, and juggling work, kids, and preparing for a move to a country where I don't really speak the language can be time consumating...

I have three more weeks until the moving van comes (and my sewing room will be gone for good), but somehow this does not motivate me to sew as much as possible. Only small projects get done at the moment (guess all this soccer watching did not help here either...)


So if you don't hear from me in a while, don't worry, I'm probably stuck between boxes!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wo geht's denn hin?
    Die Schuhe sehen jetzt schick aus. Vorher sicher auch, aber jetzt noch schicker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich wünsche Euch heute einen erfolgreichen, schlechtes-ereignis-losen Umzug!!!
    Auf dass Du bald wieder nähen kannst :)

    ReplyDelete