Friday, June 13, 2014

A little late night sewing...

This past week has been crazy. My husband went house hunting in our soon to be new hometown, I stayed home and tried to get organized after two weeks of vacation (lot of laundry to do!), went to work and tried to get organized there as well (so many e-mails to answer!). I really had no time at all for sewing, and it looks really, really messy in my sewing room (which I can kiss goodbye on moving day). Anyway, I went in there tonight to clean up a bit, and that lovely stack of Denyse Schmidt fabric that still sat on my desk from this quilt kept calling my name, and before I knew it I sat in the middle of my mess and made it even bigger. And the last thing I need is another WIP right now. But sometimes, I just can't help myself.



I'm linking this little project up with SEWjo Saturday, hosted by the fabulous Kim!

10 comments:

  1. Hallo Kerstin,
    Du hast was Schönes geschaffen in Mitten von Deinem Chaos - das ist wohl eher ein kreatives Chaos?
    LG
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you have to sew in order to feed your soul. I love the star, the colors are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be an amazing quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did this all in one night? WOW, it is unbelievable and beautiful, hope the house hunting and move go well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. This is going to be a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is looking incredible! Well worth leaving aside the tidying up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who cares about another WIP - sometimes you just need to sew and after that week I think you needed to sew! It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sieh es mal so: viele WIPs sind irgendwann auch mal viele Finishes ;)
    LG
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. ... but it Looks wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sieht aber toll aus. Und es hört sich nach einer Belohnung an. :)

    ReplyDelete