Saturday, May 3, 2014

Granny again

Wanna know what I've been up to lately? I spent a lot of time with Granny. My Granny square quilt, that is. And I'm quite thrilled that I'm almost there. Only eight more blocks to go!


Here's a shot from the other side:


The fabric is all Denyse Schmidt. There's a lot of Hope Valley, Shellburn Falls and Chicopee in there, along with a dash of Grenfield Hill and Florence.

But the really interesting thing is yet to come: How to back it and how to quilt it.

Have a nice weekend, everyone!


Linking up with Kim for SEWJo Saturday!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE this quilt and well...anything Denyse Schmidt! Thank you so much for linking up to SEWjo Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Granny Square quilts. Yours is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fabulous!!!
    I never get tired of seeing granny quilts -- and I especially love yours in all Denyse Schmidt prints!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very impressive quilt! Congratulations on finishing the flimsy.
    Bye Bye
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sieht schon mal supertoll aus. Sehr schön!

    ReplyDelete