Thursday, May 1, 2014

Fresh sewing day

Wow, May already! Time flies, and I've been really busy at work, so April has been a slow sewing month for me. I managed to make only a few thing, but I really, really enjoyed sewing since I treated myself to a new sewing machine at the beginning of April. And I haven't regretted spending the money since!

So here's what I did make:

1. Spring has sprung, 2. Evolving again, 3. Meow!, 4. Mariner's compass

I am really, really looking forward to May though, because I'm going on vacation at the end of the month and I get to see my sewing buddies from the Bee Germany! How lucky am I!

I'm linking up with Lynne from Lily's Quilts for Fresh Sewing Day

Lily's Quilts

7 comments:

  1. hello! have fun on your vacation and I love all your makes especially that bag! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous makes, I LOVE your Catnap Tova!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your solid colour improv quilt… I love things made with just solids (and have made a few of my own too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy meeting your bee! Love all your April makes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely makes! Evolving again is especially stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A new sewing machine, heaven! I love your solids quilt especially (and my Friends With Additions blocks) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Manchmal fehlt einfach die Zeit. Hoffentlich läuft's im Mai besser für dich.

    ReplyDelete