Monday, April 14, 2014

Evolving again

It seems to me that it is all work and no play theses days... But I'm not complaining, I like my job! Yesterday evening I did get the chance to sew though, and I pulled out my Kona Cotton Improv quilt. I call this the evolution quilt since it is getting bigger in stages, it evolves. If you want to follow the journey, check this out.


I haven't measured it yet, but my guess is that it's now 40 by 60 inches. So far, I still have a lot of fun doing this, so who knows how big I'll make it. It definitely needs to grow wider. King size, anyone?

Linking up with the Monday Makers!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, das ist ja cool. So ganz weit weg von mir, bin von schlecht beim improvisieren ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das sieht irre aus, toll! Die Entstehung muss ich mir mal in Ruhe anschauen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about all work and no play.... Same here. Your improve quilt looks great though. You definately make the most of what ever little play time you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. An impressive project! Love that arrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bunt, fröhlich, erinnert an einen Stadtplan, es gibt viel zu entdecken. Ich bin gespannt, wie's weitergeht.

    ReplyDelete