Saturday, February 1, 2014

Fresh sewing day

Happy February 1st! The first month of 2014 is over, time to take a look back at my January sewing. I had a super productive month. I finished two quilts, a pillow, a tunic and a pincushion and I started various other projects. January was also my month in the Bee Germany, and my fellow bee members sent me lots of lovely plus blocks.







Hopefully, February will be just as great sewing-wise, and maybe with a new machine as well (if I ever make up my mind about which one to buy. Any suggestions?)

Don't forget that there's still time to enter my giveaway!

Linking up with Lynne for fresh sewing day!

Lily's Quilts

5 comments:

  1. I love your + blocks with the low volume backgrounds. I have seen this several times now and I think I can't resist any longer. I'm going to have to start that quilt soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerstin! You had a great a great month with so many beautiful sewings! I love your colourful quilt projects! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toll, was du geschafft hast. Geh in einen Nähmaschinenladen und probiere sie aus. Überleg dir, was dir wichtig ist. Ich habe eine Brother und eine ältere Elna. Ich habe aber nicht viele ausprobiert. Mach das ruhig.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job! Love all the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous projects and good luck with your new machine search! I bought 2 Juki's last January (2010Q and F600) and love them.

    ReplyDelete