Monday, February 24, 2014

08/2014: Simply stripes

Sometimes, simple is best.


I came across a yard of striped cotton jersey while cleaning up my sewing room last Saturday and decided I have to make a new shirt right that moment. I picked that fabric up at Hilco a while back and it's so great to sew with.
Very happy how this shirt turned out. It will join the already high stack of white and blue striped clothes in my closet.

Unfortunately, it prevented me from turning this pile into a duck, a ladybug and a pirate costume for carnival. I guess I know what I'll be doing from now until Thursday...


Linking up with the Monday Makers!

3 comments:

  1. Toll sieht das aus! Kannst Du mir das in Hamburg zeigen? LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerstin, that's incredible. And yay for striped shirts. Personally I think you can never have too many!

    ReplyDelete