Tuesday, January 28, 2014

WIP Wednesday: Burst of color

After my latest quilting disaster (which, admittedly, had a happy ending), I decided I need a just for fun project. I love Kona cotton, if I could, I would have every single color in my stash. But as it is, I have enough scraps already, so I decided to start a Kona Cotton improv quilt.


I don't know yet how big this will become, I guess I'll keep going with it as long as it's fun.

The other project I've been working on is my Swiss wonky crosses quilt. There's no deadline for this one, it will eventually be given to my brother, and I hope to finish it next month.


I'm linking up these WIPs with WIP Wednesday at freshly pieced!

freshlypieced.blogspot.com





PS: Don't forget that there's still time to enter my giveaway! I'm giving away some candy...


11 comments:

  1. I love them both! The Kona solids one is really happy and bright and everything good about an improv quilt. :) Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Einfach schön, wie die Farben leuchten und es macht einfach gute Laune, deine Blöcke anzuschauen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from WIP Wednesday. I love love the Kona cotton random quilt you are making

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kona improv makes me want to do one right away! It's going to be amazing! Your brother should be pleased with his quilt too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your improve work - curious about the finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Kona solids quilt you are working on. Looks like great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that kona quilt! so bright and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw the pic of your Kona improv on WIP Wed. and HAD to come check it out! This is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving the improv! Stopping by from Lee's hop http://www.domesticdeficitdisorder.blogspot.com/2014/01/wednesday-wip-jan-29th.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kerstin! I love your colours burst! x Teje

    ReplyDelete