Saturday, December 28, 2013

My year in quilts

Since this year is coming to a close, I thought it might be a good idea to take a look back at all the stuff I made in 2013. Part one of this retrospection will be all the quilts I made. I managed to make eight real quilts and one mini quilts that now serves as a teapot rug. That's four quilts less than in 2012. I guess going back to work took it's toll, quilting-wise...


1. Handprints, 2. Posy Patchwork, 3. Somewhere over the rainbow..., 4. Flea Market Sparkle Punch, 5. The log house quilt, 6. Trip around the Ocean, 7. Chevrons for my nephew, 8. Leftovers quilt reloaded, 9. From bee block to mini quilt

My favorite of this lot is number three, which started on a whim and now lives in Australia in a dear friend's home.

Stay tuned, tomorrow I will show you my year in clothes...

2 comments:

  1. Klasse! Mein Favorit ist Nr. 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you made 8 STUNNING quilts and one stunning mini! You didn't make a zillion simple one-patch quilts, you made some really interesting ones, that people love! Well done!! :)

    ReplyDelete