Monday, December 30, 2013

My year in pillows and bags

Last part of my review today on the last day of the year. I have to say, it's been quite a turbulent year for me. I think the biggest thing for me was going back to work after six years of staying at home. I had never planned this long break, but I'm grateful I had that time with my kids. But I'm also very, very happy that I was able in this economy to find a job in my field that's fun, interesting and comes with very nice co-workers. I actually thought that I would sew so much less now, but looking back over that last three days showed me that this is not true at all, my focus has just shifted away from quilts.


1. x and plus pillow, 2. Die schoene Seite, 3. Bench pillow, 4. Flea Market Fancy Super Tote, 5. Swappen 3, 6. Birthday present, 7. New Pillow!, 8. Open, 9. In between, 10. Dresden Plate Super Tote, 11. Quilted pouches 1, 12. Open wide, 13. Quilted pouches 2, 14. New bag..., 15. Selvedge pouch side 2, 16. Teacher's gift

So there you have it, almost all the stuff I made in 2013. Let's see what the new year brings, my head is already full of ideas...

I wish everyone a happy and healthy new year! 

3 comments:

  1. Wünsche Dir auch ein ganz tolles neues Jahr! Grüße aus Berlin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das klingt nach einem schönen Jahr, das du erlebt hast! Schön das ich dich persönlich erleben durfte und freu mich schon auf unser nächstes Terffen! Wünsch dir einen tollen Start ins neue Jahr :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Da sind wundervolle Dinge entstanden! Frohes neues Jahr!

    ReplyDelete