Monday, November 25, 2013

The 20 minutes sweatpants

My younger son loves sweatpants. A lot. Yesterday, we had a little wardrobe crisis, since all his pairs were in the washing. So he demanded asked real nicely that I make him some. Indulging parent that I am, I took a pair of his pants, traced them directly onto some cotton jersey, cut and sewed. Added some elastic to the mix and 20 minutes later, we had this:


Perfect for lounging around, playing, jumping on the couch...


I had a hard time keeping him from wearing it to pre-school today. But tomorrow he has gym class, so I guess nothing will stop him then...

Cotton jersey by Hilco

I'm linking up with Sew Cute Tuesday at Blossom Heart Quilts!

Sew Cute Tuesday

5 comments:

  1. 20 Minuten ja? Das hört sich nach einem super Projekt an und schick sieht es auch aus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's my kind of sewing. =) And my children only wear that kind of clothing, so it could be a win win! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pants are so cute and they look like they will be warm and cozy this winter :)

    ReplyDelete