Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Phew...

So, I'm part of a group that does an Advent calender. Everyone makes 24 little things (24 exact same things!), then we all send it off to Steffi, and she mixes it up and sends an Adent calender back. Sounds like fun, right? But let me tell you, to get there, it is tedious! I was sewing a lot this past weekend, and just for this! I managed to finish yesterday morning, and I don't think I've ever been happier to finish a project! My day is December 12th, so 23 people all over Germany will get one of these:


 But right now they are sitting in their box and will be shipped off later today. And I get to take a deep cleansing breath...


4 comments:

  1. Wow,ich bin schon gespannt und freu mich schon riesig über das allmorgendliche Tütchen.Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks good all finished and wrapped up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh deine Tüten sehen auch sehr vielversprechend aus!
    Ich freu mich :)
    LG Judith

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Applaus Applaus! Du warst soooo fleissig!

    ReplyDelete