Monday, November 18, 2013

Block to bag

I've been holding out on you. Besides the 10 more blocks for my granny square quilt, I managed to make another thing this past weekend.

Remember this block? It was intended to be my starter block for a travelling quilt bee, but then I thought it was a bit too busy.


It's not a block anymore, it's now a Super Tote!


I paired it with black linen and some more Comma fabric, and I have to say I love the end result. And the best part: I will keep this one for myself!


The other side has a zippered compartment.

And here's a peek inside:



I am linking up with Alyce from Blossom Heart Quilts for the first time today for Sew Cute Tuesday!

Sew Cute Tuesday

6 comments:

  1. I love it! The fabrics are all perfect together.

    Found you via Sew Cute Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die ist einfach so wunderbar geworden - haben will!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab bag and a great way to use a made block :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine tolle Idee, einen einsamen Block zu verarbeiten.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, ich finde es so schön zu sehen, dass du diese Tasche immer wieder machst!
    Ich liebe deine erste (?) und trage sie sehr gerne herum :-)

    ReplyDelete