Friday, October 25, 2013

Swappen

I have a small finish to share this week, even though I had a crazy work week...
Right now, I'm taking part in a German speaking pillow swap on flickr. It's a lot of fun, but I have to admit that I'm not 100% sure if my partner will like what I made. I did use the colors and fabric she said she likes, but when I gave a peak of the WIP, her response was only so so. Too late now, it's done!


I used Parisville by Tula Pink, which I swapped for some DS Quilts fabric with my fabulous friend Anja. The pattern is the Octagonal Orbs block by Elizabeth Hartmann.

This is the back:


I have to admit, I can't wait for this swap to end and snatch up one of those gorgeous pillows!

I'm linking up with TGIFF and crazy mom quilts!


5 comments:

  1. I love these pillows! You are really talented!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really cool, nice colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'd love it, so she can send it to me if she doesn't like it,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks great!! I'm sorry your partner left you a luke-warm response. :( I'm sure she'll love it once she gets her hands on it, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pillow is gorgeous... when she sees it in person she will fall in love with it!

    ReplyDelete