Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The most comfy dress ever

It's finally nice enough to bring out the summer clothes! In other words, time to put on a dress. I have a lot of dresses in my closet, but somehow they are all either to nice or too casual. But the solution came in form of the latest Ottobre woman (2/2013).



This is the dress they had on the cover, and it is super comfy and super easy to sew. No, it's not the most fitted shape, but I feel dressed enough in it to run errands, pick up my kids, etc. So just what I was hoping for!

When I tried on the top of the dress for fit before attaching the skirt, I realized that this would look good on it's own as a shirt. ..
 



Aren't those jerseys cool? They are from the latest line by Hamburger Liebe for Hilco, which is called Happy.

Endlich Sommer- und somit Kleidwetter! Eigentlich habe ich ja viele Kleider im Schrank, aber irgendwie waren die mir entweder zu fein oder eher fuer den Strand, aber nix dazwischen. Abhilfe konnte da Ottobre woman 2/2013 schaffen. Ich habe das Titelmodell in Streifen gemacht und bin super gluecklich damit. Bei der Anprobe des Oberteils ohne Rock fiel mir auf, dass das auch ein gutes Shirt waere...

Mehr Kreatives gibt's wie immer beim Creadienstag...

No comments:

Post a Comment