Friday, June 14, 2013

I heart Kate Spain fabric...

Hello everyone, I decided to hop on the Kate Spain train today. Alyce of Blossom Heart Quilts is hosting a link up to show off stuff we made of Kate Spain fabric (and you can win awesome prizes!). Since I really like her fabrics, that's not really a challenge. In fact, I think the first time ever I picked up some designer fabric, it was a Fandango jelly roll. To date, I also think that's my favorite line from Kate Spain. The jelly roll was enough to finish two quilts with and help out a friend to finish another one. 

Here's quilt number 1:


And here's number 2:



Currently, I have a Good Fortune quilt in the works, and I'm trying my hand at curves with that one. So stay tuned!


Kate Spain blog hop

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, the other one is me :
    Thanks so much again and again - all the binding and some of the back is from you :)

    Love your Fandango Projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilts. I especially love those hexies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW!! The pattern choices show of Kate's fabric perfectly!! The Hexy quilt ziggy binding edge is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, curves, I'm intrigued! I haven't been brave enough to try them yet!

    ReplyDelete