Sunday, June 30, 2013

Fresh Sewing Day

Wow, it's July! I feel like June went by in a whirl. When I made the mosaic with my June projects for this post, I realized I did not have such a great output. I blame going back to work for that. I guess that was my biggest June project of all, going back to work after six years at home with my kids. Let me tell you, it was a revelation. I had not realized how much I missed it. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful that I could stay at home with my kids all this time, but it is also great to go to an office twice a week, spend the day in the company of other adults and be productive in a whole different way. We are still trying to find our new rhythm at home, but we're getting there!

But without further ado, here's what I did manage to finish last month:


A lot of Super Totes, a bench makeover, one side of a pillow case, some pouches and a shirt. And in case you are wondering about the Oakshot cottons, that's for the German Farmer's Wife QAL. It's my turn on the blog hop today, so check back later for my block!

4 comments:

  1. Love your bags. The hexie is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Start working again AND finishing up some bags and other projects - THAT is productive!!
    Can´t wait to see which block you´ve chosen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous month Kerstin! The plus bag is my fave. Pretty! Looking forward to seeing your block later today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects! I would have never guessed it had been a relatively less productive one for you :) Yay for going back to work!

    ReplyDelete