Saturday, June 1, 2013

Fresh Sewing Day

June. Can't believe that. June!!! Weatherwise, it feels more like November here (I know, that's the third timee I complained about the weather this week. But I just.can't.take.it.anymore!!!). Anyway, May went by in a blur, but it's been really good for me sewing wise. It seemed to be a month of threes. I finished three quilts, three Super Totes and three shirts. I haven't actually posted about the shirts yet since I never got around to take photos, but here are the quilts and totes:


Not bad after a slow April. I don't think I can keep this up in June though, since I've got some big news to share. This month, my almost six year long stint as a stay at home mom will come to an end, I'm going back to work next week. So I guess that will be my big June project...

Have a good weekend! I'm linking up with Lily's Quilts for Fresh Sewing Day!

Lily's Quilts

11 comments:

  1. Wow! You did get a lot of sewing done! I love everything that you have made and good luck with returning to work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great projects. I love your color choices. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a productive month! I've followed your link from Lynne's blog. Good luck going back to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very productive month for you! Love you bags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun projects! I love your color choices and the quilt in the top left!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have just got to make me a bag! Love your projects....good luck with the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see why you kept making super totes! They look great! Well done on a productive May :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of your totes and the beautiful blues in your Solids quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Schöne Sachen!!! Ich wünsche dir einen ganz tollen Arbeitsstart!!!

    ReplyDelete