Wednesday, November 7, 2012

WIP Wednesday: Obsession

Is there a self-help group out there for Hexaholics? Because I think I'm obsessed...
Or in other words: It's growing on me. The only thing I worked on last week (okay, I did baste two quilts, but that doesn't really count) was my hexagon bench cover.


It's now a bit more than half the size I'll need to cover the bench (you can check out the story and last week's progress here).

There are a few favourites hidden in there, like this little guy:


or this one:


 and finally the owl and the dino:


My husband asked me the other night whether he should turn himself into a hexagon so I'll pay him more attention...

I am linking up with lots of handmade goodness over at freshly pieced for WIP Wednesday...


11 comments:

  1. Haven't seen one for hexaholics yet but if you see a group for starsaholics, please let me know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful... Will you attach it to muslin or quilt it before covering the cushion?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making great progress on your hexes! It's looking really great. Why would you want a self-help group? I think a hexie addiction is a good thing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cute hexies! I need a group for swapaholics:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny about your hubby's hexagon comment! Love how these all look - great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I send you some of my wayward hexies? They need a home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your hexies are amazing. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im addicted as you are, but only on certain days, there were two days last week that I worked on it solidly! Im looking forward to being snowed in and working on the hexi quilt too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful hexies! I love your idea of covering the bench!

    ReplyDelete