Monday, November 19, 2012

Bad hair day Tova

Remember this fabric? I finally made something with it! Stop reading here if you don't want to see yet another Tova tunic, but that's what I made. Tova number four. I just could not help myself, I love this pattern! I think it's great for all seasons, and now in Winter I wear it with a long sleeved shirt underneath.


Here it is, my bad hair day Tova! My friend Priska is responsible for this name. She told me I should wear it on bad hair days because the tunic is so bright, nobody will look at my head when I have it on... . I think she especially meant the insert. Yes, I admit it's kind of in your face and super bright. But guess what, I love this shirt. It has this totally feel good, sunny groove to me.  To be honest, I'm not really a black clothes kind of girl. I think I have one black sweater and one pair of black pants in my closet, that's it. The rest of my clothes is pretty colorful and bright, so this tunic fits right in.


I rounded the corners of the insert and the collar on this one. I think that fits better with the tulip pattern of the fabric. What do you think?

I'm linking up with Canoe Ridge Creations for sew modern monday and Plum and June for the Let's get acquainted Monday link-up! Check out lots of other handmade goodness there...



3 comments: