Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A shirt and a first

I am slowly easing back into sewing (lots my mojo a bit due to illness in particular and hectic life in general). So what's better than a little project that can be finished in one sitting?


My big kid is growing like a weed, and he needs a few new things. And when I went fabric shopping yesterday, I also came away with these great knits. I used my favorite pattern for him (Ottobre 4/2011). We'll see how J likes it when he comes home from pre-school today!

Oh, and since I'll be linking up to creadienstag for the first time ever, I'll post in German as well today, for the first time ever on my little blog!

Premiere, Premiere! Da ich heute zum ersten Mal mit Creadienstag verlinke, wollte ich auch mal ein paar Worte in Deutsch schreiben...
Bei meinem Shoppingtrip zu Hilco gestern habe ich diese suessen Jerseys mitgenommen. Genau das richtige fuer meinen Vierjaehrigen. Und genau das richtige Projekt, um nach eine Naehpause wieder rein zu kommmen. Der Schnitt ist uebrigens aus der Ottobre (Ausgabe 4/2011, Groesse 104). Mal sehen, wie das Shirt ankommt, wenn der junge Mann aus dem Kindergarten kommt...

Update: He's home now and the shirt's a big hit!


1 comment:

  1. Schöne Farbkombination!

    Viele Grüsse,
    Frau Lotterfix

    ReplyDelete