Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WIP Wednesday: Slow and Steady

Happy Wednesday everyone! And welcome if you hop over from freshly pieced for WIP Wednesday, I'm glad you are here...

I don't really have a lot this week, so I'll make it quick.
I was only working on one quilt at a time (I know, how did that happen?). I made some more blocks for my Vintage Modern Ribbon Star quilt.


 Those are all the blocks I have so far. I'm planning on a square quilt this time, with 16 blocks altogether. Only seven more to go... But I have to say, they take time. You might wonder about the red, it's kind of the odd man out, isn't it? Well, that was kind of an accident. I realized I did not have a single piece of Kona Ash left, and I was to lazy/cheap to order more and used something I had in my stash instead. But now that it's in, I like it.

I haven't really planned this quilt for anyone, I just wanted to cut into my Vintage Modern and start playing...






7 comments:

  1. I love everything Vintage Modern and this is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the red too! I also like making quilts for "no reason". That's the fun of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some of my favorite colors! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great. Love the different backgrounds :)

    ReplyDelete