Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WIP Wednesday #14

Today's post is going to be short and simple. One photo only. I actually feel a bit silly to link up, because I somehow feel that I did not much done this week. Sewing-wise, that is. But my husband was out of town, so I went to visit my parents (they live about 60 miles away). We had a great time, we went to a train festival and my 3 year old got to ride on a steam engine. I would not trade his happy face for any sewing progress in the world!
But enough of this and on to my progress:


I only worked on the zig zag quilt. This thing is getting a bit out of hand sizewise. It's supposed to be a baby blanket, but somehow I feel I'm nearing full size now. Oh well, the baby is already a few month old anyway. He will have more space to roll around it on the floor then.

Oh, I almost forgot that I finished another project! My sewing studio is finally done! I managed to squeeze in a trip to IKEA, since it's right along the highway halfway to my parents. I got some curtains and some more storage bins for my fabric. Didn't have the time to snap pictures yet, so if you want to see my new happy place, you'll have to come back tomorrow...

As usual, I'm linking up with freshly pieced.




2 comments:

  1. That's adorable! My baby quilts always end up bigger than I expected too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it- and i say yay for extra room for the babe to roll around! :)

    ReplyDelete