Saturday, February 19, 2011

SDMQG

Today I had the pleasure to attend the second meeting of the San Diego Modern Quilt Guild. I am so excited that there finally is a guild here in San Diego and that I get to be a part of it. Because somehow my husband does not really care how many shades of red Kona Cotton exist or whether spray basting is preferable to basting with pins...
There were five of us today, and we had a little show-and-tell. Wow, what a talented bunch of ladies! I am sure I'll be able to learn a lot at future meetings and sew-ins. If you live in the San Diego area and love quilting as much as we do, come and join us!
I was too awed by all the lovely quilts I saw that I totally forgot to take some photos. So you'll have to make do with the view out of my living room window this afternoon...


PS: A few of you have asked about the adjustable waistband on the Quick Change Trousers. I have another pair planned, so stay tuned,  I'll be posting a little how-to next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment