Sunday, February 27, 2011

New addiction

This is what I've been up to these past two days:


It's not that I don't have about ten other unfinished projects laying around... . But Friday morning this idea of hexagons popped into my head, and I just had to try it out right away. And it's great fun and quite addictive! It also has something meditative, to just sit there and sew by hand. But while the hexagons itself come together quite fast, I don't think I'm up to the task of piecing a whole quilt top together by hand. Right now I'm thinking this will make a nice pillow case, no? Only a few more month and I'll be done...

1 comment:

  1. you know, i have never made a hexagon. not one. i love the way they look, and would love to learn. but i think i would have the patience to make about 3 hexagons. and what can you do with 3 hexagons? ;)

    ReplyDelete