Monday, January 24, 2011

Work in progress

I am happy that this quilt is almost done, it just needs binding. It's been quite a work in progress. I started with the blog maybe a year ago or so, and then I kind of lost the urge to finish it. But now I had some incentive to get to it again. A few years ago, when all my friends started to have kids, I kind of promised to myself to make a baby quilt for each baby. So far more I made more than ten quilts (I lost count along the way). So when a dear friend had a baby, I made another one and send it off to Australia. But her older son liked the quilt so much that he decided it was his from now on. So I thought I will just give the new baby boy this one instead...



I added the name this time on the back to avoid confusion of the rightful owner...

No comments:

Post a Comment